Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Great Review on Amazon - yay

Here's the whole review. 5 out of 5 Sweet

I loved this story. Once I opened the file and began reading, I found myself unable to stop until I had reached that magical part of the story: that part where you finally find out what will happen. Ms. Dale made both Darcy, with her insecurities; and Marcus, with his confidence; seem like people that you or I would meet out on the street, while we were walking around town. Being a bit overweight myself, I could truly understand where Darcy was coming from in regards to Marcus. Knowing what it is like to be tossed aside or passed over because I don't look like what society (in general) thinks a person should, I was able to empathize with her self doubt and other insecurities.

Not only would I be willing to read this story again, I intend to do so, several times. This is one of those books that will forever stay in the "To Be Read" file. As a matter of fact, I actually read it several times before I wrote this review. I intend to recommend this book to many of my friends, and when I do so, I will be quite vocal about just how much I liked it. - Alyna Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews