So what is happening that has me spinning you ask? Well, I will be happy to tell you.
2) The Run Devil Run Anthology is off to the printers so with luck my bonus story will actually be available for RT. This has been a really interesting experience for me. I have never written anything that didn't come straight from my head, nor written a story to fit someone else's expectations. It has been a scary but thrilling ride to bring the band's lyrics-as I interpret them-to life. I hope the boys enjoy the tale. I had a blast writing it.
3) Seven authors have united to write/publish a series called Seven Deadly Sins. I feel honored to be a part of the group. Though short for me, Wrath Unleashed ran a little longer than it was supposed to but once the damned, stubborn man started talking, I couldn't shut him up - and before that his body language refused to be silent so it was a struggle to flesh the characters out in less than 12K.
4) I am thrilled to be a part of a new series for Decadent Publishing as well called One-Night Stand. Erotic Healing will release March 25th if my calculations are correct. This story was heartbreaking to write but the hero, as always, rose to the occasion with style. I think you will adore Kostas. He is pretty dang sweet.
5) I am going to RT - LA!!!! For those of you who might not know what that is - it is a giant reader/writer convention in Los Angeles. Several friends are going. There will be workshops, and parties, and social hours and you name it so that should be a blast. I must admit though that I have a few trepidations about leaving home for that long. I don't think I have slept more than a few nights without my husband since we were married almost 25 years ago, but the damned man refuses to come along. Party-pooper.
7) I am setting up a website! That alone is draining and intimidating. Nothing wants to go where I put it. Technology sucks.
Did I mention that I am loving every moment of all of this? If you have any advice for how to survive a crazy life, be sure to share. I am always happy to learn from people who know what they are doing. Most days I simply flounder around like a fish on a line.