Monday, July 25, 2011

What's New

Amazon
A few friends of mine and I are venturing into self-publishing. This has always been the to do or not to do question for me. To me it seems smart to keep a publisher, one that you trust to have your back. Sure the profits are lower per book, but with the reputation of the publisher will more books sell and make up the difference?  At this point I don't know. 

I do know that Wrath Unleashed and my buddy L.C. Dean's succubus story To Taste a Warrior are now available on Smashwords, Amazon and All Romance.


They would be available on 1 Place for Romance but I can't figure out how to post them there. There too is a drawback - technical capabilities. Also, some review sites will not accept self-published work. I know some of mine and LC's friends are having outstanding luck with self pubs so we shall see how everything works out. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews