Monday, May 27, 2013

Meet Beverly Preston

Please welcome Beverly Preston to Meet the Author Monday. I originally met Beverly last year at Arizona Dreamin and have to say she is a fun one to party with and very much as she describes herself. 

I was once asked to describe myself in one sentence. My reply: I’m classy, sassy and a bit smart-assy…or at least I try to be classy when I must.
I’m a firm believer in the motto Everything Happens for a Reason and my writing journey follows that path. 


More

My debut novel No More Wasted Time came to life three years ago after waking up from a nightmare that my husband had died and I was on a boat in Bora Bora scattering his ashes in the lagoon. I never dreamed of being a writer. In fact I’d never written anything, but that tiny fragment of a dream haunted me, building into a story that wouldn’t rest.



More
Three years later, I published No More Wasted Time, the first book in The Mathews/Clemmins Family series. If someone would’ve told me four years ago that I was going to write a Best-selling romance novel, I would’ve told them to stop drinking the water. Book two in the series, Shayla’s Story, releases June 27th.
When not writing, you’ll find me spending time with my husband and four kids, riding my spin bike, reading a book, or diving into travel magazine that whisks me off to an exotic beach.

You can find Beverly at any of the following places.

Twitter: @beverlypreston
Goodreads 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for having me on Naughty Enough, Becca!

    ReplyDelete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews