Sunday, February 14, 2010

First Contest winners

Olivia Stark won the best/worst romantic gesture prize, and robynl won the random drawing for a copy of Tied Up with Green or Sweet Temptation. Now I just have to figure out how to find robynl. A friend told me that most people ask for an email address as part of entry - unfortunately, she mentioned that after the contest ended. ;-) Thanks Val!

I actually enjoyed hosting a contest. It made me feel like I write for more than my own pleasure, which had an interesting effect on me that I had not expected. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Something that shifted your view of how or why you do something? I am constantly amazed by the way my mind shifts, bobs, and weaves. Tell me I am not alone - please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews