Thursday, February 25, 2010

Making a Trailer

Wow! This was much harder than I expected, but that was probably my own fault. I tend to over analyze everything. It was exciting though as well. I am pleased with the effort overall and would certainly do it again as well as recommend it to friends. I used the movie maker on my computer, and once I figured out how it worked, it wasn't that complicated. I would be happy to help others if you are like me and unfamiliar technology intimidates you.
I have no idea if having a trailer will boost sales at all, but making it was fun so I guess that’s what is important.
If you get a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I would love to hear your opinions as always.

1 comment:

  1. Becca - why don't you post the trailer here as well? I can walk you through it in no time.

    ReplyDelete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews